|AadamPolo|| Ayurvedic Spa Resort|
Posted: 2009-01-17 00:31:05, Edited: 2009-01-17 00:32:03
Athreya Resort one of the Beach Resorts in Kerala is located perfectly in the midst of green paddy fields and swaying palms in an ideal location surrounded by an Ayurvedic garden and scenic backwaters. The resort is built with traditional wood put together in an ethnic framework which is not only unusual but a form of ancient style which is truly a feast for the eyes. The welcome block at the entrance which houses the reception, Administration and all consultation matters is mainly constructed using wood in the olden style with single stone and wooden pillars along with a 'thulasi thara'. They offer for each and every one of our guests the privilege to relax in the visitors lounge and breathe in the naturally fresh air. Each of the guests are given the opportunity to have private consultations with doctors with consultation rooms built for this very purpose.
• Athreya Resorts provides accommodation, which is inviting, clean and ethnic.
• 7 single room cottages with attached bathrooms. Each of these cottages though traditional in outlook has all modern attachments like hot and cold water, dressing area, CCTV, fridge, telephone and a traditional sit-out.
• Royal Cottage fit for royalty, Built in the traditional style of 'Arayum Nirayum' this cottage is double storeyed with a balcony facing beautiful scenic backwaters and green paddy fields with swaying natural coconut trees. This cottage comes with all modern amenities like attached bathrooms, hot and cold running water, dressing area, CCTV, fridge and telephone.
• 4 Deluxe A/C Cottages with attached bathrooms, hot and cold water, dressing area, CCTV, fridge, telephone, traditional balcony to spend time in peace and harmony with nature. This cottage with convertible/ separate entrances is ideal for families with children or 2 couples.
• Athreya Resorts also has a traditional Arayum Nirayum Block completely built in wood with 4 single room accommodations.